The disbursement of guaranteed compensation to JSC TRASTA KOMERCBANKA customers will be made according to the following procedure:
• From 16.03.2016, the bank’s customers may submit applications for the payment of guaranteed compensation at all JSC TRASTA KOMERCBANKA branches (in Riga, Daugavpils, Liepaja, and in Cyprus) during their working hours, or via the online banking system, if such a type of communication has been envisaged by the customer agreement;
• The payment of the guaranteed compensation per depositor will be made as a lump sum payment;
• The guaranteed compensation will be paid only by transfer to an account with another bank indicated by the depositor; no cash payments will be made;
• JSC TRASTA KOMERCBANKA shall not be entitled to apply any commission or fees to the guaranteed compensation;
• The amounts guaranteed to customers will be calculated based on the information in the bank’s accounting records on the date when the deposits became inaccessible (04.03.2016).
Complaints from the bank’s customers regarding their recognition as depositors entitled to guaranteed compensation, as well as the amounts of the guaranteed compensation and disbursement dates, will be reviewed by the FCMC. The application form is available on the FCMC website at: http://www.fktk.lv/lv/klientu-aizsardziba/garantiju-fondu-darbiba/noguldijumu-garantiju-fonds.html. Applications may be sent by e-mail to email@example.com as an attachment signed by secure electronic signature, by post, or submitted to the FCMC in person at the address 1 Kungu St., Riga, LV-1050, and also on the Latvija.lv portal: https://www.latvija.lv/lv/PPK/tiesibu-aizsardziba/iesniegums-iestadei/p3395/DokumentiUnVeidlapas.
Additional information for JSC TRASTA KOMERCBANKA customers about the disbursement of state-guaranteed compensation is available (in Latvian): http://www.fktk.lv/lv/mediju-telpa/pazinojumi-masu-informacijas-l/2016/5664-par-valsts-garanteto-atlidzibu-izmaksu-as-trasta-komercbanka-klientiem.html
To find out more about the disbursement procedure of guaranteed compensation, please contact the FCMC by phone: 67774831; 67774851; 67774846
Financial and Capital Market Commission
Phone: 67774808, 67774807, 67774860
Mobile phone: 29476003